312|365 Today’s To Do List (11/12/11)
While sipping my first cup of coffee this morning I made my to do list and I’ve done fairly well with completing it. Here’s my list and the status of each one:
- Paint the filing cabinet – done
- Prepare the small chest of drawers for painting, buy paint and paint it — filled the holes, sanded, cleaned and painted the first coat of paint
- Paint the kitchen cabinet doors — final coat on half of them, first coat on the remaining half is done
- Grocery shopping – done
- Buy various supplies at Home Depot – done
- Take my photo of the day – done
- Begin making a list of Christmas ideas- in progress
- Research archiving this project365 — in progress
- Research valance & curtain ideas for the lake — in progress
- Finish ironing 36 yards of newly washed and horribly wrinkled muslin — after a total of 5 hours of ironing & buying a new iron, it is done. The interesting part is I used my Grandma’s old ironing board that my uncle recently gave me.
- Wash hardware for dresser & the file cabinets and prepare for painting — done. I had to figure a way to spray the hardware that keeps my hands off of the hardware and allows them to dry without touching anything. So, I attached the screws to the orange knobs then wrapped aluminum foil around the screws to create a handle and a stand. I’ll spray them a bronze color later.
My sights today were on tasks but Keith enjoyed the sights at Cocoa Beach, Florida and shared this picture with me.
I didn’t get to a few things on my list like cleaning the flower beds or the house but there’s always tomorrow.